Cleverness vs Tenacity & PatienceWednesday 31 May 2017
Where are the opportunities?Thursday 01 June 2017
Many people think that success comes to those people that have done great things. In a matter of speaking, this is true. Then again, it is a lot more than that.
Success is about:
- Understanding what did not work, learn from it and what to try next.
- Doing one step at the time and continue until the outcome is achieved.
- Making a challenge to deal with out of every problem, obstacle, barrier found on the way to achievement.
- Self-belief, the belief that it can be done, the belief that if the plan does not work, then change the plan, while keeping the outcome, the purpose as your true north.
- Loving what you do, have a personal pride to achieve it.
- Your own ability to learn, to change and adapt to overcome each challenge.
- The journey to achieve the outcome, instead of the outcome.
In short, success is all about your mindset and your ongoing approach to all you do in life.