Ideal Thinking Core Services
Ideal Thinking services focus on business coaching and personal coaching, which uses a variety of methodologies, behavioural and thinking models according to each client’s particular requirements and needs.
In addition, we also have two profiling tools to complement our services: Meta Dynamics™ and the Extended DISC® System. These two profiling tools assess the thinking style, behavioural and communication preferences.
Your thinking style
In the business world, the shocking reality is that over 80% of the new start-ups go out of business in the first 12 months and a further 80% of the remaining 20% will got out of business in the following 48 month.
In all cases, they had a dream and put all they could, and more, into making that business successful. Will, determination and good intentions were always there. Still, why did they not succeed? Find out more…
ALL COACHING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
My satisfaction guarantee
If for any reason, you decide during or immediately after our first session that the coaching is not for you, it’s all good! I will gladly issue you a full refund for the complete package, including the session you experienced.
Priority email support
Whether you have a burning question between sessions or just want to update me on your progress, you’ll have priority email access as long as we’re working together. I’m here to help!
You call me
We know when we’ve booked our sessions, so just call me when you’re ready during that hour and we’ll get to it.
Clients love receiving the recordings of the coaching as a way to check in with what they’re discovering about themselves. You’ll love being able to refer back to them, even if it’s just to see your progress!
I am truly looking forward to helping you breakthrough to a new level of personal or professional success. Just imagine yourself in a few short months, looking back on this moment and knowing it’s one of the wisest and most rewarding decisions you have ever made.