Training vs Culture of LearningWednesday 07 June 2017
What about your business mission statement?Thursday 08 June 2017
Becoming a leader is fairly easy. You only need to:
- Know who you are and what you want, and have a purpose in life.
- Be assertive and able to stand for what you believe in.
- Willing to take risks and learn from what does not work.
- Take responsibility for what you do.
- Understand your success is the combined effort of a lot of people around you.
- Know your knowledge is always very limited and willing to learn and adopt ideas from others.
- Acknowledge the people around you and give credit where credit is due.
- Able to listen to others and understand other points of view.
Once you do all the above, especially the first one, people around you will look at you and will ask you what to do next. At this point, you are a leader.