Employment…Wednesday 31 August 2016
Improving your thinking style…Thursday 22 September 2016
How successful we are at achieving our goals depends highly on how we think and how we approach how we work. T.R.U.S.T.M.E. is a thinking model that helps people achieve goals, while evolving the mindset to a higher level and increasing the individual’s trust in him/herself. There is one particular aspect of this model that I find fascinating: It is a loop and it is ever-evolving.
The T.R.U.S.T.M.E. model builds on the following values:
- Love is an universal value
- Trust is an individual value. The definition for trust varies for each person based on their filter, life experiences, etc.
- Reliability creates love
So what is T.R.U.S.T.M.E.? (each level build on the previous one):
- T = Trust: It is all about knowing, understanding, loving, believing in myself. If I can’t believe in myself, who can I believe in? Pendulum between ME and WE. The transition to WE is the moment you transition to the next level. At level 1 trust, the individual feels broken.
- R = Relatability: Builds on the Trust level. It is about how we relate to/with others. It also is about improving communications with others. The ability to find and define the tribe. (Level 2)
- U = Uniqueness: We are not the people that we are with. We are much more because we are with them. We are in the tribe because we want to be in the tribe and t because we need to. We found what we are. Starts developing the leadership skills. (Level 3)
- S = Structure – Sustainability – Systems: It is about the quality of our lives. Process is more important than purpose and outcome. Take care of our business, life, health, etc. It is about my success at any cost. (Level 4)
- T = Tenacity: We pursue the high quality challenge (that we reject in the previous level). It is about my success with others. (Level 5)
- M = Meaningful: Start living life more deeply. You have to put effort on this one and may take a while to achieve. You have to pay your “dues” to achieve and make sense of this level. (Level 6)
- E = Evolution: Take your journey and teach it to others. (Level 7)
This model does not have an end. It continuously loops around. When you reach level 7, you reach the top of a level you thought it could not be reached. Now in level 7, you find there is another level you think it is not possible…